Saturday, January 23, 2010

A little Reward....

Well you all have been so good lately reading all of our posts so it's about time you were rewarded with a little multi-media prize. While I've been at work, Joel has periodically been taking videos of Eli and his day. They are quite entertaining as I get to see the quirky things my boys are getting into these winter days. Hopefully it keeps up as Eli gets older and starts getting into even more mischief! Well, enough words for now, enjoy!(Note: Eli received a fancy new snowsuit for Christmas so please pardon is slightly too small snowsuit here. When we carry him in the Ergo, the new suit is a little too big!)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Joel & Shannon! I can't get the video to run... any hints?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I uploaded the videos to you tube so you should be able to view them on that site. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete