Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rollover! Rollover!

Sorry for the delay everyone! We're now just getting around to posting this video of Eli rolling over. It's been crazy to think about how quickly he is getting older. I think with every milestone he meets, I miss him as a newborn and as a little guy. (Then I go to sleep and actually sleep for 5 hours straight and I am glad he's 4 1/2 months old!)

Eli has also been workin' those vocal cords as you can see in this video. Thankfully, Tanya (our speech therapist friend) is very pleased with his progression and encourages all sorts of noises! Eli also had his first laugh the other day. We were in Minneapolis visiting our Minnesota clan and Eli thought my pig snort was too funny! He let out a few big giggles and now can't stop! We find ourselves acting silly and making lots of random noises in order to get him to laugh. It's been quite entertaining for all of us. I love that Eli has started to laugh because, as you all know, I love to laugh. I always share the fact that every laugh burns 35 calories so I try and do it often.

Well, that's all for now. Eli is sleeping so I want to take advantage of some good knitting time so I can work on my knitting olympics project.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! How can you even handle his cuteness?
    I can't wait to see your knitted giraffe! Is it from the Itty Bitty Knits book? I'm starting to doubt my ability to finish this hedgehog in the next week...

    ReplyDelete