Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Photo Update...

Well people have been asking and looking for some pictures of Eli and we are finally starting to come out of our first week haze. I must say, when people told me about the "baby moon" I didn't believe them as to how much I would love it! It feels like we are in our own little world, safe and warm. We have been venturing in the the outdoors a little more each day, starting with a walk to the park (around the block), our backyard to watch Joel chop down a tree, to Best Buy and yesterday to a coffee shop. Joel is off for his first half day of work and we'll see how I do almost on my own (my mom is still here). Well, enjoy the pictures... we'll try and keep more posted.


Eli being weighed by Britt


Eli's newborn assessment

Eli's first Moby Wrap ride


Eli's swaddle (the only way he sleeps on his own)


Eli's first car ride (which almost induced an anxiety attack for Shannon, crazy drivers...)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pictures and updates. It will tons of fun to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He is so adorable. And tiny! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics joel and shannon. we are so anxious to meet the lil guy =)

    ReplyDelete